policy & privacy
- Edwin Tan is the author, publisher, and the copyright owner of all information and artwork included on this website and all its pages, unless otherwise noted.
- No part of this website may be reproduced in any form without written permission from Edwin Tan.
- Please be advised that information published on this website is carefully checked prior to publication. However, I do not guarantee the accuracy and completeness of the information displayed, and you should be aware that you use the website and act on information provided herein at your own risk. By accessing the website, you agree that I shall not be held responsible nor liable for any direct or indirect loss or other detriment that may arise from your use of the website.
- I gather anonymous aggregate site traffic information to monitor browsing patterns and improve the website.
- If you use the contact form on my Contact page, none of the data that you supply will be stored by this website or passed to/be processed by any third party data processors. The data will be collated into an email and sent to me over the Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP), which is protected by as SSL, meaning the email content is encrypted before being sent across the internet, and the email content is then decrypted by my local device.
- You may choose to share personal contact information to enable me to respond to any enquiries or comments you may direct to me. As I provide confidential counselling and psychotherapy services to a select clientele, discretion and privacy are of paramount importance. Please be assured that I will not share, sell, rent or otherwise divulge via any means any personal information you choose to share with me to any third party without your explicit consent, unless compelled by law to do so.
If you have any questions, please contact me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.